INFINITY NEW IF14-2 FWD – 1/10 ELECTRIC FWD TC
- All new designed 1/10 scale electric FWD touring car based around the race proven IF14-2.
- A compact steering system is specially designed to achieve the ideal front-rear weight balance. The heaviest items of the car such as the steering servo, motor and battery are laid out towards the front section as much as possible. In addition, a dedicated balancing weight is installed inside the front bumper.
-By having a layout with the battery on the right hand side of the chassis and the steering servo and other electronics on the left side, an ideal left-right weight balance is achieved.
- Achieves excellent throttle response by making the front drive belt as short as possible while adopting a mechanical layout that takes weight balance into consideration.
- Front and rear suspension parts from the race proven IF14-2 offer a wide range of tuning and setups possibilities.
- Gear differential, front drive shaft and center pulley are the same as IF14-2.
- Compatible with shorty or standard size LiPo batteries.
- Newly designed front drivetrain layout.
- Newly designed servo-integrated motor mount.
- Newly designed steering system.
- Newly designed adjustable rear chassis stiffener system.
- Newly designed upper and lower integrated rear bulkhead.
- Newly designed graphite motor mount support plate.
- Newly designed graphite 2 piece top deck.
- Newly designed graphite 2.25mm main chassis.
- Newly designed bumper balance weight (85 grams).
- Suspension system, gear differential and front drive shaft are 100% compatible with IF14-2.
- Total parts compatibility with IF14-2 approx. 80%.